Foreign driving license exchange


You have to exchange your foreign driver’s license?

If you are from EU/USA/Can/ you can change your license at the Strassenverkehrsamt in Zürich.

You come from an other Country you have to go for the „Kontrolltest“

Contact me and I can explain everything in detail by phone or .


  • Do you have not driven for a long time?
  • Has it been a long time since your practical test?
  • Do you feel not so safe behind the wheel?
  • No problem don’t be shy and contact me.

I’m happy to help you back on the wheels.